February 17, 2012

Drum roll please!!!!


I promised a little something something and so here it is!! 
And like every new adventure, sometimes you have to take risks, even if you flop on your face. 

So I am taking the initial steps to launch my own Interior Design Business.
I love it!! (I could add 14 exclamations marks and it wouldn't do it justice)
I love helping people create new ways of making their homes feel comfortable and something they dream about.  Even on a tight budget, trust me I live this way!

So I am having a little GIVEAWAY if you will.
Who's excited?????

I am going to give away a free consultation for one of you.
Yes you, it could be you.
What that entails is me coming to your home, picking your brain of what you would like to accomplish in one of your rooms.  I offer suggestions, complete a design layout, we may paint together who knows where this will lead but I am game and I sure hope you are as well.

So what YOU need to do it become a FOLLOWER on my blog and leave a comment letting me know. If you already are a follower just put your name and I will enter you in.
Tell your friends, your family, your dog (hey you never know, dogs need a home as well).

  I will give ya'll until February 24th to enter, so go already go!!! 

20 comments:

Ali said...

Amy! This is so exciting! I love the stuff you do. Would love to have you help decorate my new place!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Pick me Pick me! Hahaha! I really need help getting our bedrooms done now!! You are so amazing and I am very excited for you!!!

Rhiannon said...

I would love you to give me some ideas for our master bedroom! I live in the UK though, so I hope a photo is ok ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Good for you! Pretty please pick me!! I have a small doghouse.... just kidding. Haha. No really I have many rooms I'd love your help in!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Ooooo...please pick me. I've been calling my dining room a ballroom ever since I moved into my house. I would love your help decorating it!

Anonymous said...

Oh How I'd LOVE to be picked!! You'd have such a great before and after, that much I can promise!

~ Natalie

Ann said...

I'm already a follower. I knew you before you were famous. :) Please please pick me. I need help picking a paint color for my great room. And what to do with this arch way window that divides my family room and living room. AND my master bedroom, AND my ok ok I'll shut up now :)

Amber said...

Pick me!! I could use some help! I love your style!!!

~Tiffany~ said...

I just signed up to follow your amazing blog, even though I have already been stalking for some time now! I hope you pick me, I would love to hear your ideas!

Allie said...

I am pretty sure I am already a stalker, I mean follower, so enter my name! My new house is BARE.

-Allie McFarland

The Kelley's said...

I sure could use some help!!!!! The same boring colors & stuff since we moved here! HELP!!!

Brenda said...

You're such a talented little lady! We're building a home right now, and I would love some help decorating in about 3 months!

Ty Bebe said...

How exciting! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your help with my house!

restlessrisa said...

Hi cute Amy! I am your newest follower, and would LOVE a consultation for my tween daughter's room. I have too many ideas, and am having a hard time narrowing it all down. Please pick me!!! It would be fun to hang out anyway ;)

<3

Risa

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

Me, me, me! :) Was not a follower but so am now, Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
How the crap do I become a follower? Anywhoo I sure could use some help. Having twin baby girls due in may and I have gotta get the room done!!

Andrea (Peterson) Atwood

Unknown said...

Thanks ya'll. To become a "follower" on the right hand side you will see a bar that says "Followers and above that it says Join this Site". You just click on that and then you will enter your email information and it will automatically add you!!! good luck and thanks again this means the world to me!

CaraDee said...

Amy, help me with my dining room!

Shauna said...

Amy,
I would LOVE some help with my family room layout!!!

The Studes said...

This would be fantastic if you could help out with Avis room!! Good luck you are going to be fantastic at this