I fall more and more in love with St George every time we go down there!!
We went to a farm one afternoon. The kids had a great time, smelling the animals while the parents asked them not to get to close and don't touch anything before washing their hands.
One of my personal favorite moments of the weekend was jumping on the giant bouncing thingy (that's a real word don't worry)
Jill and I thought we would tear a muscle while trying to forget we aren't 18 anymore and that we still have cheer leading moves. Ummmm not so much.
We went trick or treating and had a grand time. Roaming the neighborhood with other adults. It is a little odd for once to do the following/herding behind the kids and not leading the pack. But there is something about watching your child interact with other kids....while dressed up like a Ladybug.
Then Olivia decided to have a little mini photo shoot!
Jill's neighborhood had a "Trunk or Treat"
Can I tell you how weird it was to have that outdoors with no jackets and flip flops on.


















No comments:
Post a Comment