Once upon a time there was a man and wife, who shall remain anonymous, but for story line purposes we will call them Chuck and Fiona (we're watching Shrek right now). On one fine day Chuck and Fiona were driving through a little town called Riverton and were craving popcorn when they got home, but knew they didn't have any.
Well looky looky they just happen to be in the same town as Fiona grew up in and her mother dear lived just minutes away. Here's where the confession comes into play, so what did the two cheapskates decide to do. Do a quick drive by mother dear's pantry while she wasn't home. And not tell her. Sorry mother!!! I wish I could say that this is the only time I lied, fibbed, or exaggerated. But we all know that's another lie in and of itself. Oh and for clarification purposes since he likes Kettle Corn and I like butter butter bring on the butter, we took one of each.
Love ya!!!!
September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're too funny. From now on you shall be known as Fiona. :)
Haha! Love it!
Post a Comment