HA!
You thought I was going to spill all the beans and share our dirty secrets didn't you with that post title.
Not here sista!
What I am talking about is needing privacy from a little curly haired munchkin who sneaks in our bed.
No this isn't our Golden Girl furniture, this is a hotel,
where Liv and I snuck up to see Him at while he was at a work conference.
Salt Lake, whew what a long distance road trip that was!!
Said little munchkin thinks it's funny to lodge herself in between us in the wee hours of the mourn.
Hey I'm grateful that the sucker punches to the face and kidneys have stopped shocking me at 3 a.m.
Trust me we have done the dragging back into the bed but sometimes a girl's gotta sleep.
Half the time I end up going to sleep on her bed since our temporary bed (thanks mom)
is the size of a pixie stick.
Just a reminder as she gets older that this is what she used to do.
Maybe when she's 16 I will try the reverse on her and sneak in her teen bed.
Sorry for horrible pictures and yes they are in black and white to try and mask the hideousnous of me.
Don't mind the Relief Society arms I've got going on.
Don't look I told you....

1 comment:
Relief society arms, WHATEVER!! Haha!! You're adorable and so is your curly haired munchkin. I know what you mean about no privacy...if it makes you feel any better when they finally outgrow it, were worried about what THEY'RE doing.... that doesn't make me feel better! Sorry
I'm such a downer ;)
Julie
Post a Comment