I love this country! I love all that we have to be grateful for. We are so blessed.
So what a better way to Celebrate our 4th of July 2011 than to be
in the good old town of Riverton where the population once was 426.
Where I was born and raised is where I attended my first parade of the season.
Chalk that one up Check it off the list.
This was going to be the first of many crazy nights ahead.
You would have thunk it was going to be the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
since people were blocking off their spots 5 days, yes I said 5 days before!
Gotta love small town folk.
I don't if I am happy or fearful that this child of mine is fearless!
She basically hunted this dog down and was determined to give him a high five!
I love Deb and that fact that you can count on her to get up and dance at the first beat you hear of Shakira!
Clearly she must have had one to many caffeinated beverages that evening.
It was blasted hot but we are always grateful for Jeff and Mel for the first class treatment and front row seats.
Plus there is always the tree swing, that I'm sure I will be paying Instacare a copay for one of these days.
Then we headed to Nana's and Jim for a BBQ of course!!
We even broke out the fire pit, which ironically says on the box, no fires.
Hmmmmm.... I guess it's a decoration piece. We are a bunch of rule breakers, what can I say.
In the good old town of Riverton where the population once was 426 and I was born and raised is where I attended my first parade of the season. Chalk that one up Check it off the list. This was going to be the first of many crazy nights ahead.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures, looks like you guys are doing great!
DId you go to the Riverton firework show? We did, we try to go every year. It was awesome!
Post a Comment