Tonight after finding her in her room pouring Strawberry Chocolate milk in her shoes this was the conversation......
Me "What are you doing?"
O "Nozhing. Just saving some milk for emertencies" (translation please - Nothing. Just saving some milk for emergencies)
Me "No, we don't do this"
O "Why, tause it's nasty?
Me "Yes"
O "Relax you old man"
NOT KIDDING!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL !! You got a real firecracker on your hands!! She is so stinkin' cute :)
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
3 comments:
LOL !! You got a real firecracker on your hands!! She is so stinkin' cute :)
Oh my gosh I read this and laughed. She's so adorable. I'm glad I came across your sweet blog.
I am dying laughing. I love her. You have met your match sista.
Post a Comment