Finally it was "the big day"!
The day of the dance rectal.
We have only talked about this for 4 months, everyday, usually 3 times a day it was mentioned,
and listened to the song everyday.
It was all worth it for this performance.
I don't know what she was more excited about, the makeup she finally got to put on,
the fact that her cousins we all going to be there, the stage, or the flowers daddy bought her?
It is yet to be determined what was the top of the list.
I was nervous about what was going to happen once the curtain opened, the lights dimmed, and the music started pumping. Since the day before she wouldn't even show her daddy her costume she was so embarrassed.
Boy wonder was I curious as to how she was going to react to the spotlight.
Really should I have been surprised?
She owned it!!! I am going to blatantly boast here for a minute.
She rocked it! (but I can say that I'm her mommy)
Sorry for the horrible camera work, first of all our video is a piece of hud,
and second I was laughing so gosh darn hard I couldn't hold it up.
Check this out, Hello cleavage!! She looks like a little Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
I have the best family in the whole world!!
Really!
My brothers came and they along with their adorable wife's and kids
What grown men want to come to their nieces dance rectal?
Ok maybe it wasn't on the top of their list of awesome activities, but they at least put on a great act and told me they wanted to come. I think it's because they only have sons, so they live there lives vicariously through us and count Liv as there daughter.
It worked out perfectly that Jill and Greg were in town so they could come.
I was so excited that Jill and my Mom could see her dance.
(sorry J and Britt I didn't get a cute picture of yoru family)
4 comments:
great video! I would say you have a natural. She did a great job!
That's adorable. I feel bad for the girl behind her crying. That's always my kid. Probably why we haven't done dance yet. But this is inspiring! So cute. Good job, Liv! Couldn't be cuter. For reals.
That was so stinkin' cute! You're right...she owned the stage! And, btw, I'm pretty sure that Liv has more cleavage than me! ;)
Oh Amy! That is seriously is beyond cute! She is so adorable! I love their costumes!!
Post a Comment