It dawned on me that I haven't made one single solitary blanket for my livvy! What kind of a mother am I? Not that she's freezing and doesn't have a blanket, it's just that when we got her it all happened so fast that I didn't have time to make one. Thankfully she has her "soft blanket" (from target) and many others that Nana made her. But I wanted to take some scraps and make a blanket. I am also working on a new bedspread for her. Can't wait to see it all done. Maybe it will be done in time for her birthday in two months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the fabrics! My mom and I just went fabric shopping the other day for Vivvy's quilt! I can not tell you how much fun I had picking out pink & green fabrics! It's WAY more fun than picking out blue & brown fabrics! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun!!!
So cute!
I took all the baby blankets my girls used that are too small for them now and decided to cut them up and make them quilts. That's as far as I've gotten. :) I wanna see how you do it- so keep us posted!
Post a Comment