December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was excellent.  Not that it hasn't been great in the past, but this year was great because we had extra family and company.  I love seeing people you love and don't get to see that often. Casey's Aunt and Uncle and cousins came in from California this year. We haven't seen them since last year when we went to Cali, as much as I love Utah I still wonder what they were thinking coming here since it was a high of 18 one day!  I think they got the short end of the deal.  They are wonderful people, so genuine, fun, full of love, and hilarious! I always look forward to Uncle Gary's one liners! 

As you can see these two didn't have any fun at all together!!!
There is talk of a family reunion this coming summer so I'm hoping it happens so we can get together again. 












No comments: