Oh how I am praying that no one had a video camera there and someone posted us on You Tube somewhere.I thought when I brought up the genius idea of hey let's go Roller Skating, that I wouldn't look like a fool. Ok well I should have seen that from a mile away. I seem to forget that I'm NOT 12 anymore and I'm not there to impress the cute boy (ok maybe I still try and impress my cute boy). I felt like I literally had 2 left feet, without toes, without the ability to move anything from the hips down.
My lover boy on the other hand, has ALWAYS said he can't skate. I kind of knew this since he really isn't the most coordinated person. But heaven help us all! He kicked trash out there. He was fearless. I was skating like Brian Boitano. Enroll that man into men's skating. (I would die if there actually was such a thing.)
O is just like her mother. Very impatient when she can't do something. She wanted to just skate like Daddy. It was hilarious though. A classic moment in time.




3 comments:
how fun! where in the world do you go skating around here?
Amy I am sad that you did this without us! :) Looks like you had a blast!
Well, you look fabulous in your roller skates! Too cute!
Post a Comment