November 9, 2010

Blogging Time out!

I'm putting myself in time out this week.
Adult Mommy Time Out, I like the sound of that!
Mostly time out from blog world, facebook, etc. 
It ain't gonna be easy but somebody's gotta do it! 
I am still putting together my "thankful list" and will post it later.
But this week I felt like I needed to do a couple of things

edit pictures
pay bills
wipe runny noses
have tea parties
go to doctors office
stay in pajamas and maybe shower
toss old paperwork and organize the rest
make pumpkin bread and it eat it all before it's cooled down
watch Toy Story 3 about 400 times
relax
finish some crafts

but most importantly I wanted to spend time with my favorite 2 year old. Who honestly I haven't been the most patient person with and I know it has something to do with me not sitting down and playing princess with her or having tickle parties. 

5 comments:

Summer said...

go for it Amy!

Lindsi Jo said...

You go girl! I need to do one of these myself!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Good for you! I did the blogging time out a few weeks ago. It was nice to have one less thing to worry about. But, now, I'm playing catch-up...no fun...so don't be gone too long! :)

Aimee said...

Good for you. Priorities are always a good thing. Luckily, I don't do much blogging or Facebook, so hopefully I won't go crazy when I have this new baby. :)

Anonymous said...

No...no...no! Forget the priorities and think of US!! Come back Amy!