October 12, 2010

Oops I've done it again!

When you're sick with food poisoning for three days, things tend to get a little out of control.  And trust me it's not what you think.... 

Casey was AMAZING!  Checking on me, completely taking care of Olivia, literally locking me in the room so I could catch up on no sleep for one night.  He did laundry, he did dishes, he did meals. I know enough of the luvy duvy crap but I just have to praise him for stepping up (he is always helpful regardless).  

No this is what happens when you are locked up for three days and you are out of breath when you put your hair in a ponytail. I have a greater appreciation for my health trust me!!  I felt like a caged animal and I couldn't resist having a little fun with O today.  

I'd like to think that her first picture she is thinking "Oh my good gosh what is my mother doing to me now?"  

And the second "Um can you quickly take the picture and quit laughing at my expense, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends"


This is also what happens when you daughter has two sandwiches covered in Nutella!


I saw something on Studio 5 the other day when they were talking about cleaning supplies and how you should only have 5 key ones to clean your entire house.

Um yea, I clearly have a problem with buying to many cleaning supplies. I guess I failed that test!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Nothing worse than a sick mom. Ugh.

Olivia is getting huge. And her hair is getting even more amazing. I'm so jealous!!!

I love all the cleaning supplies. 5 for the ENTIRE house? Right. My favorite is the Diet Coke in the background. We must be related. :)

Hope you're doing well! Love ya!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Glad you are feeling better!

The Studes said...

the kangaroo is down in springville off the 400s exit you drive pass walmart and its at the u pick pumpkin patch..