October 2, 2010

Great Weekend

This is a great weekend. I look forward to it every six months.  It always seems to come at the perfect time when I need another boost.  I am talking about General Conference Weekend. I admit I don't sit down take notes and prepare a 500 word essay on what I learned and then discuss it at Family Home Evening.  But I do listen. I do wait for that perfect inspiration of what I need to hear and work on, which could be a 500 word essay!



Not to mention its a beautiful weekend, gorgeous weather and lazy days ahead.  Big breakfast's, completing projects and dancing around in our princess dresses.  We're always lucky if we shower this weekend.  Too much information??  It also certainly helps to have a relaxing weekend when this precious child decides it's a good idea to grab your phone and BOOK IT into the bathroom and chuck it in the toilet while looking right into your fierce eyes!!!  Oh boy oh boy!  She even put herself into time out she new mama wasn't happy. Oh well it turned out to be kindof nice to have a day without a beep of a text every two seconds!  But in no way is that a "thank you" missy, you're just lucky it is still working after putting it in a bag of rice for 24 hours. HAPPY WEEKEND everyone! 

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! This post made me smile because I have totally been there! Remember, when Mike & I found all our small electronic devices in a sink of water a few months back? unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky as you. Most of it had to be replaced. Glad you had a good weekend!