Would anyone be interested if we had a sewing party like once a month at my house so we can get together and sew some of these projects? Let me know if you are and we can put something together.
So here is the before. They aren't that bad to start off with, but I needed some texture and pattern added to the room.
And here is the after. I know really girly right, but dont' worry I have more plans to try an balance out the frilly froo froo (that's my family's saying for girly girly)
Here is another pillow I had.
Then we went to Swiss Days this past weekend and a very cute booth had this idea. However they wanted $30 buckaroos for this exact type of pillow idea. But they didn't have the ric rac or the bow. It's one of those things you say "I can try and do that". It was EASY AS PIE!!
7 comments:
Love both pillows! You are so creative! Good job Amy!
they turned out really cute! I hate having thrw pillows because they always get ruined by Lance's head.
Hey Amy! I love the pillow - how adorable - it looks like it would take FOREVER to make. My Ash would Luhhuhuhuhuhv that!
Could you send me info on your pricing for big family pics? We're thinking of doing one...
I LOVE the pillows and can't wait to try them! I'd also LOVE to do a monthly sewing project ... if only we lived down the street from each other. To dream!
Love ya lots!
Very cute! Um.... kay. I saw you on Sunday and you were showing us your cute ideas... then, how did you magically have time to make these fabulous creations AND write a blog post about them??!!! AND, we saw you again on Monday too. I'm thoroughly amazed, and convinced that you either have secret powers you're not telling anyone about, or you don't need sleep.
(I even just went back and checked the date on your post... you are an amazement and a wonder!)
I would love sewing crafts with you! Are you still doing it?
Am I blog stocking you....possibly :) Love those pillows! If you ever have a sewing party count me in!
Post a Comment