September 22, 2010

Lagoon....it's what fun is!

I've admitted before and I'll say it again. I'm a Carni Rat. I love it all,
The cheap greasy food.
The nausea.
The laughter.
And don't forget the people watching. 

We had a great time with my family. Olivia and I braved the heat, the sweat, and the tears. Sounds appealing doesn't it?  We had a great time. I wasn't sure how she was going to handle it all, but she did great. I knew it, she is going to be my partner in crime when she is older and will dare to go on all the scary rides with me.  She wouldn't make a sound while on the rides, but the second it was over she would say "Again, Again".  We stayed pretty late and had a great time. I always love that feeling with you go to crawl into bed after a day of fun at an amusement park and you feel like your spinning. Oh the good times!!!


2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So fun! I love amusement parks too! And I'm so happy that Livvy likes the rides! I was so happy when I found out Connor & Aiden were little dare devils. Cohen, on the other hand, well...it's going to take some convincing before he'll ever get on a ride again, I'm afraid! ;)

TheShippenFamily said...

Everytime I read your blog I think how much Lily and Livvy are alike. Lily loves Lagoon. Especially Tidal Wave! We need to get them together to play!!