June 3, 2010

Memorial Day

So we had a little "get together" at Ryan and Debbie's house.  The weather wasn't really cooperating but we couldn't give the little ones anymore excuses and decided to get out the good old SLIP N SLIDE!!! 
So many people continue to ask me if Olivia speaks, since she gets so shy around people. So here is your proof that she has a fantastic personality. If only you could hear the screams that go along with it. 

Sorry for all the pictures of Olivia. I can't resist her in her ITTY BITTY NOT POLKA DOT BIKINI. 


Remember what I said about the impossible task of getting a serious picture of my hubby. See!!

Best buddies!!

Love the faces she is making here! 

2 comments:

Jill said...

I wish my chubby belly and thighs looked that cute! Can't wait to see you guys today! Love ya!

Amy M. said...

Oh my gosh, I love it, love it, love it!!!! Plus, you are such an amazing photographer! Can you make me look that good in a bikini?