May 27, 2010

Only in Utah

Only in Utah on the 24th of May will you wake up to this.......


Thinking that we are NEVER EVER EVER going to have this! I've told myself that we WILL go to the pool even if we have to wear our snow boots and goggles!  I try to play the Polly Anna Glad Game (it's a family thing) and tell myself you should be grateful for the moisture, but right about now I think it's bologna!

3 comments:

Jennifer Darger said...

I know, that dumb snow weighed so much that my big, beautiful rose bush snapped right in half!! And it was full of blooms that would have been opening in two weeks too! On the bright side, today is supposed to be near eighty, soo...

Lindsay and Mike said...

You know the old saying...if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes. ;)

Jen Anderson said...

What you really need to do is come visit your trusty old friends in So. Cal. Love to have you crazy kiddos!!
P.S. you have such cute pics on the blog of you and Livvy!! Keep up the good work!!