April 7, 2010

s.P.r.I.n.G

I can feel it in my bones!!!! Or at least for today I will go with it because I know tomorrow it will be snowing outside. 
Oh well Spring in Utah is really is a nice weekend. Ha Ha get it???

However today is was nice enough to go outside an kick the soccer ball around and ride the bike.  I even spray painted a chair it was that nice.  I know I know it's the simple things in life.  I have already told Casey "we are going out for frozen yogurt tonight for family night, I am craving vanilla yogurt with gummy bears on top!!! 

I can't take credit for this adorable banner.  I owe it to my great friends/inherited family Jess and Kim.  Thank you I LOVE IT!!! 
 I told her the best part was....I didn't have to make it!
       

I think Liv has an obession with sticking her tongue out whenever she does something. 
 Funny thing is my mom does the same. 
        

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the chair - and was like, huh? :)

Also, you should post a pic of your mom with her tongue out. How cute would that be?

The Studes said...

Vanilla and gummy bears to totally the way to go!!! well for me anything with gummy bears is the way to go.! lol

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such cute pics...and yes, frozen yogurt sounds great!!!