April 1, 2010

Easter Time


I love growing my own fresh grass for Easter/Spring time. 

#1 - It is easy and even I can do it!
#2 - It is fun to trim the grass. I feel like I am a hair stylist. 
#3 - It is cheap and super springing. 
#4 - It is fun for Olivia to watch it grow.  Don't worry I don't make her sit in front of it for days and watch it grow 

I love Easter and Spring. Something about the weather and getting excited for flip flops and popsicles. You wouldn't know it today since it IS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!

4 comments:

CaraDee said...

Great idea and great photography!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

How do you do it?

COFFEE. CLEAN. CUPCAKE. said...

Wow... just got lost in this that and the other. What a precious blog! I'm your newest follower!! If you find the time look for me at www.coffeecleancupcake.blogspot.com
Tootles, TJ