April 20, 2010

Amazing

It has been absolutley gorgeous outside, we have literally spent about 2 hours indoors over the past two days. 

I have proof of my first farmer tan of the year. 

The windows have been open. Fresh air blowing in. 

I love it when it's crisp in the morning almost chilly But with the fresh air, nothing beats it. 

And again welcome to Utah were apparently tomorrow and the next few days it's suppossed to rain, booooo!!!

Guess that mean I will have to make cupcakes. What else do you do when it rains???

Don't mind the picture of just Olivia and I, it serves as a reminder that I do exist. 

2 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous girls! Hugs and kisses to you both! Come to St. George! It's sunny down here and we can work on our farmer's tans together!

Love ya!

Kim said...

you're gorgeous. Liv is gorgeous. and I miss you guys.