(don't mind the undone hair)
I can't stop thinking and thinking and thinking. About all that I want to blog, write, and create. Unfortunately my keyboard has been attacked by a cute little monster with tight curly hair, weighing in at approximately a heavy 29 lbs.
So for the past couple of weeks my mind has been mush, or like one of those gadgets that holds the lottery balls in it only each one of those balls is some thought that has been rolling around in my mind. So while I have been without a keyboard 96% of those ideas have been lost, but don't worry they will reappear and with great vengeance.
I know I have said it before and I will commit to making my blog more about me. The good. The bad. The ugly.
I will share more about my thoughts as a mother and trying to figure that all out.
I will share more about our crazy life and all of the experiences. Again the good. the bad. the ugly.
I will share more about my thoughts and feelings as a wife. Enough said there right??? Stay tuned for humorous moments.
I will share more about my daily life. The funny, the not so funny, and the disturbing (but could be funny).
This is a way for me to escape. I get so inspired by many women and their creative ideas and I think I can do that! If I don't I will continue to have my mind feel like a crazy caged animal.
No comments:
Post a Comment