Some silly. Some stupid. Some funny. Some true.
Here are some samples.
"Its that naturally curly?"
"She is going to hate that when she is holder."
"How adorable"
I also have become accustom to seeing people out of the corner of my eye, poke the person they are with and say "look at those curls"
I then get the question how do you take care of that hair?
Well my friends I have found THE GOLDEN TICKET!!!
I can't even tell you how many bottles of hair product we have in our bathroom trying to find the hidden secret.
So I will walk you through the process step by step.
#1 Wash the hair every other day. Get it wet everyday but NO NO NO don't shampoo!
#2 AAAAHHHH AAAAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHH (That is the angels singing)
Here is the magic product.
What: The Cream
Who: Paul Mitchell
Where: Walmart
Why: A boatload of money
#3 Let it sit.
#4 DA DA DA The EVIL COMB
#5 The Distraction.
Thank you Mr. Bubbles. Thank you.
#6 Bring on the bubbles.
Then you begin "The Process". The process of combing through every curl from the end to the head. If you don't oh you'd better believe you wish you would have two days later. Her hair is adorable, but unforgiving.
I have said it before and I am sure i will say it millions of times again but I often just look at her and I can't help but laugh at her hair. It rocks. I only hope that it will grow and not stay this length. For heavens sake I don't want her to look like she has a awful clown wig on.
Let dry and look cute. Its hard being so cute.
After all that she for the first time grabbed a pair of MaMa's shoes and pranced around the house. Surprisingly she does very well in heels. Just like her mama, she knows a cute pair of shoes when she sees them.
I apolgize for the fact that she looks like a naughty school girl and could be in a Britney Spears video.
5 comments:
I can TOTALLY relate to your hair woes! At only 9 months, Eme's is getting out of control, too! But thanks for the tips Lou. I think I'll pick me up some of that magic stuff today.
And Miss Liv ... you're ADORABLE and you'll never have a hard time finding some rockin' shoes in your mama's closet! She's hot stuff!
Love you both!
That comb looks like a torture device! At least Olivia has hair to comb; Kambell's hair is still baby fine and she looks like an orphan half of the time as it won't stay in clips, rubber bands, etc. I get the "doesn't your mommy ever brush your hair" looks.
I LOVE out of control curls! SERIOUSLY. I envy that head of hair!
Also, I still have rave reviews for B&B (Bumble and bumble) Target carries it... the Super Rich conditioner is MAGIC and the Curl Conscious cream is awesome and smells so good you'll want to eat it. You can also try not even wetting it down, but B&B also makes a spray tonic that acts like a spray in conditioner just so you can comb it down but not have to shampoo. I'd go as long as you can without washing it... honestly. 3 or 4 days. It will help it from drying out too quickly.
It's awesome hair. I'm still holding out hope that Amelia's will suddenly turn curly. Doubt it.
absolutely love it.......
love ya Liv
Post a Comment