January 24, 2010

Big Weekend


My mom got hitched this weekend!!! We are really happy for her and Jim. Congrats you guys. Plus we are officially like the Brady Bunch now with all of our many many family members on all sides.

More pictures to come.

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congratulations to you all. Really. They seem very happy. Wish we could have come to see, can't wait to see the pics!

emily said...

How exciting!! Congrats to your mom!

Tandy said...

I didn't even know she was dating anyone. I'm so happy for her, please tell her congratulations from us.

Unknown said...

Holy fetch! Are we still friends? I swear you never tel me anything anymore....

Kristin said...

i didnt know your mama got married...im so happy for her

Angie said...

That is so exciting! My parents were really sad that they couldn't come up for this special day!

CaraDee said...

Congrats to yer Mom!! What a handsome fella!

I've got you beat on the Brady Bunch tho. I have 8 steps. 8!

Shauna said...

Amy, I just saw that your Mom got re-married!!! I'm so happy for her. Give her my best wishes.

Shauna