Ok we have NO idea since she can't talk yet. But I think I have a few ideas. She loves Elmo, coloring, anything to keep this child busy and out of the pantry and getting into the powdered sugar!
We decided to risk the embarrassment and take her to see Santa. He was a rocking Santa, not to social and looked very tired. Poor Santa needed a nap I think. But as we got closer we did the usual parenting thing, overreact on how cool this was and make goofy facial expressions.
She wasn't to sure about it and as you can see she was stiff as a board. This was the quietest I have EVER seen this child. Even more than when she is sleeping. Maybe we can have Santa come to church with us and sit next to us during Sacrament meeting.
But we did it, No tears, No screaming, Not even a smile! She did however light up when he handed her a sucker.
I love it, she looks like she has just seen a ghost!
No comments:
Post a Comment