Olivia had a blast and kept saying "kump-kin" and "tute" to everyone. She also tried to pick up every pumpkin in site. Don't mind the horrible pictures apparently my settings weren't right.
November 11, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
So we decided to head to a local pumpkin patch, where you make a donation for your pumpkins and all of the funds go towars the Purpetial Educational Fund. Don't tell Casey but I was embarrassed by what she was wearing so I through on a huge coat, so his feelings wouldn't be hurt if I changed her!! I'm such a brat. Although so many things in life are changing that I am quickly learning that what my child wears is the least of my worries! I love you babe for trying!
Olivia had a blast and kept saying "kump-kin" and "tute" to everyone. She also tried to pick up every pumpkin in site. Don't mind the horrible pictures apparently my settings weren't right.




Olivia had a blast and kept saying "kump-kin" and "tute" to everyone. She also tried to pick up every pumpkin in site. Don't mind the horrible pictures apparently my settings weren't right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment