November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009!!

We love to throw parties in our household. Casey is the best party planner I know. He truly is amazing at planning games, and getting everyone involved. Someone with the personality of a broom could show up and Casey would have them dancing on the dance floor by the end of the night.

So we decided to host a Halloween Party this year. This is my favorite holiday so I love to get into it. We had some of our family come over and strut their stuff. So who decided to make an appearance......

We were excited to take Olivia trick or treating this year. Thinking she would at least begin to get the idea of it all. Oh, she picked it up real quick!!! She in fact starting eating her candy while we were out trick-or-treating. We only went to a few houses because it was kindof cold.

Here's our guest list...
Mr. and Mrs. Chia Head



Dwight and Angela


Freddy and Ginger


Our Dancers


Ronny Miller and Cindy Manciny (Can't buy me love")


World Series 2009


Aaaarrrrr Matey!!!!


Then actually on Halloween we decided to dress up, last minute, that we found our High School memoriabilia in my cedar chest. Casey wanted to use our creepy makeup so apparently he was a "dead Student Body Officer" and I was a "Cheerleader who tried to squeeze into her skirt".


Our Scary Witch


We headed to my mom's for a quick Trick-or-Treat. I love my mom's response.




Olivia is loving to color now days and I love watching her! Look at those "fluffy" legs yet muscular.



After we took her skirt off, she was running around with her leggings and onesie on. She looked like she was doing Jazzersize!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love, love, love all of these posts! I miss my little Liv SO much! What a cutie!

Fun Halloween pics! Wish we could have been there. And you're right ... Cas IS a great party planner. Love you Cas!

O ... Love your yummy legs, belly and AMAZING hair! Can't wait! I hope E's hair will be just like yours.

Lou ... Love ya and miss ya tons! I loved your comments about the coat and not wanting to hurt Casey's feelings. I would have done the exact same thing.

Love to all my Twits! Miss you and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Hugs and kisses ... auntie Jill