August 19, 2009

Going Private

We are making our blog private at this time. If you would like to see our blog please leave your information or send me an email. Thanks to all of you who love us and continue to read our blog.

67 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be added! mdbaldwins @ gmail . com

Angie said...

We would love to still see what you are up to. bradshawwil@yahoo.com

Abby Combs said...

Add me!!!
abby.combs@gmail.com

Jamie said...

me too...

jmetwitty@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I want to know what is going on in your cute little family jessica.demill(at)gmail(dot)com

~Tiffany~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Tiffany~ said...

Please add us, we would love to keep blog stalking! tiffanyhaun@yahoo.com

Tandy said...

sign me up

twittytandy@gmail.com

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Amy please add me! jessicamorrow@hotmail.com

Rayma said...

Love to be added raymonteer@hotmail.com

The Studes said...

well thats not fair how am I suppose to blog stalk you if you go private. This just gives me away.

studebakers@hotmail.com

if you don't mind =)

Jennifer Darger said...

I'd love to peek in on you too!

jenngirl99@gmail.com

Colby said...

Send me an invite!??! Thanks!

Colby Hoschouer

tchoschouer@yahoo.com

Ali said...

amy, send me an invite-abagby18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You better add us!!! jaredandkeri@gmail.com

Kara said...

johnson.kjj@gmail.com

Heather Johnson said...

chickettybabe@gmail.com
Your cousin, Heatha

Heather Johnson said...

chickettybabe@gmail.com
Your cousin, Heatha

Nick and Kara said...

nick.and.kara AT g mail DOT com. Didn't you do this once before?

Melanie said...

please add me, here is my info.
ctr7726@aol.com

MegEveryday said...

guilty. i do love to read your blog!
meganstutts@gmail.com
-"heatha's" friend, megan

Anonymous said...

Please, add me! I love hearing how you guys are doing!
Diana B.
iluvcharms@yahoo.com

DeDee said...

I love checking in on you and your cute family now and then. cdhardman@comcast.net

Annie said...

Add me!! taurus.dancer@gmail.com

Melinda said...

I would love to be added! I check in almost daily!!

Melinda Bevan (Imlay)
mbevan@lwsupply.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me.... shayolsen@q.com,

Brenda said...

brennie26@yahoo.com How else am I going to get photography ideas?

Lindsay and Mike said...

lstorrs@kutv2.com

Thorpe Family said...

bthorpe.sw@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

You have NO idea who I am-
Weird I know-
I am Jill's friend, and find you HILARIOUS! If you don't mind I would love to continue to snoop! At least I am honest, right?
jasmom1@hotmail.com

Nedra said...

I for sure want to be added....I love your blog and I love you guys too!
nedra.asay@gmail.com

Annie said...

me too! me too!

anniethomas1979@gmail.com

Gary said...

Add us!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

You know I would love to be added! haylielynphoto@hotmail.com

Liz said...

Please add me! lizmdalley@gmail.com

Becky said...

please add me... bwoods14@cox.net
Auntie Becky in AZ

Laura Alvord said...

Me too...laurahig@hotmail.com

Claire said...

I would love to be added: claire.chadwick85@btinternet.com

Crystal said...

Amy,
You may not remember me from Eagle Mountain, but I keep tabs on your cute family still! I would love to be added! crystalcox@gmail.com Thanks!

The Thurstons said...

Don't forget your favorite brother.
Ok, besides Jon...and Jeff.

Jadie said...

I want to keep stalking...

JadieNthe2Js@ gmail.com

Jadie

jennarain said...

please add me :) ilvrainydays@gmail.com

ChasandKylie said...

I am a friend of Brittney Atkinson. You guys are so cute.
I love your blog and your photography!! I would love to follow you. kylie_hipp@hotmail.com

Paul/Heather said...

phmartz@gmail.com

I have to see this pretty little Olivia grow up! love your blog to pieces

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

I would LOVE to be added! bb_blonde@hotmail.com. Thanks! Your awesome!

Coatsy's said...

ME TOO.....
coats391@hotmail.com

TheShippenFamily said...

melissashippen@yahoo.com

Becky said...

add me...auntie becky in AZ
bwoods14@cox.net

Cowan Family said...

I want to be invited.
nataliecowans1@netzero.com

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Add me on! It was so good to see you the other night! Wish I could have talked to you more! myleemoo@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

kjgubler@hotmail.com

Brandy Christensen said...

Hey Amy, I am a total stalker!!! I would love to keep stalking you Lol
bschris4180@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Please add us!

pianochick@hotmail.com

BRITT said...

add me too!

brittmcclellan@hotmail.com

Ali Bagby said...

Hey Amy, I love reading your blog. I would love an add. abagby18@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Add me to the list! rninow@hotmail.com

The Kelley's said...

Keep us on the list.... mckelley02@gmail.com

Amy M. said...

amymorby@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

jennifer.hardman@comcast.net

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I had to check to see if Jon already requested us since he is the family "blogger" now! jonandbrittany.thurston@gmail.com

Heidi said...

Please add us! heidi@hchta.com

The Johnsons said...

even though I'm not a member of the fam anymore, your life is far more interesting than mine so if I could still live vicariously through you I would appreciate it! Thanks. Kim

The Johnsons said...

whoops and here is my email: johnsonrdh@gmail.com

Missy said...

Hey Amy,
I'd love to be added, you guys are such a cute little family and You take such beautiful pictures!

spencesegura@gmail.com
-Missy :)

emily said...

Some reason I thought you were private already. Anyway...emilygarrison@msn.com
Thanks!!!!! :)

Butterfields said...

I would love to keep up with you all
tink10@utahbroadband.com

Danelle

Seth Ollerton said...

I would love to continue to look at your blog. I am Nancy's friend and have a daughter the same age as Olivia, so I love to see them doing the same thing. If you don't think I am crazy add us to your list! sollerton@gmail.com. Thanks!