My other addiction lately is fabric! When I went to St George to visit my sis, there was an adorable friend of her's that had made her girls skirts and convinced me that it was SOOOOO easy! We shall see!
May 27, 2009
I have a serious problem!
This girl has more shoes than Mariah Carey! And the problem is that she loves them just as much as I do. She is in the stage now where she on a daily bases puts on my shoes and carries one of my purses around the house. By the end of the day I am putting 3 or 4 purses back. I love it though I just want her to have a little bit of tom boyish in her just like I did growing up. Which reminds me I am going to start a "Friday Flashback" where I share embarrassing but yet true stories so I can remember them. Because these days I seem to be suffering from short term memory loss.

My other addiction lately is fabric! When I went to St George to visit my sis, there was an adorable friend of her's that had made her girls skirts and convinced me that it was SOOOOO easy! We shall see!
My other addiction lately is fabric! When I went to St George to visit my sis, there was an adorable friend of her's that had made her girls skirts and convinced me that it was SOOOOO easy! We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too many shoes & too much fabric??? There's no such thing!!! :)
I agree with Lindsay. I would love to work in a fabric store someday.
Post a Comment