Oh and the point about me ALWAYS having my camera with me is proven since I took a picture in Walmart.
May 12, 2009
Childhood Memory!
EVERY TIME I would go with my mom to the grocery store I would get a "treat" BUT ONLY if I was a goody goody girl. And EVERY TIME I would get these little fellas. So the other day when I was with O at the store and I saw these I HAD to buy these for her. Let the tradition carry on.
Oh and the point about me ALWAYS having my camera with me is proven since I took a picture in Walmart.

Oh and the point about me ALWAYS having my camera with me is proven since I took a picture in Walmart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see you got TRIX as well... I'll be right over! -J
Post a Comment