April 15, 2009

Mormon Meals

So we are trying to get ready for this big weekend we have coming up (blessing and sealing of Olivia)! And of course what would a Mormon event be without the gathering of the herds and having a feast?

I love that I ask Casey what he wants, knowing darn well that
A- He really doesn't care and all he sees are dollar signs.
B- He is wondering why we have to do all this hoopla! (Don't be offended he loves having everyone over)

His vote on what to eat......

Cereal and Milk?

Can you imagine? Someones offers to bring something and my response...."Um why don't you bring a box of Coco Pebbles and a gallon of milk".

I am thinking along the lines of green jello with carrot shreds!!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love it! We could really make it fancy and I could bring some toast and jam! Can't wait for this weekend! It's going to be AMAZING!

Miss you tons!

Melanie said...

That is too funny! Good luck with everything this weekend! That is awesome.

Brenda said...

Don't forget the funeral pototoes.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I think cereal is a great idea! Who doesn't love cold cereal!?! I'm so happy that Olivia is going to be blessed & sealed to you guys this week! How awesome!!!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

That is hilarious! I can picture it just because you guy's are so funny! This weekend will be the most special and amazing weekend!! That is so great!!