I love Easter and had been training Olivia with practice courses of picking up eggs so we could kick some trash at the City Easter Egg Hunt, all that training for nothing!
So we don't really have any pictures on Easter technically but here is a dress I made for her and an Easter basket I made for her first Easter. We'll get em next year!
Grandma Cathy, Nan, and Grampy did come and bring us dinner, which was delicious, since we were all to sick to do anything.
4 comments:
Super cute dress & basket! And, I love the swimming suit too!
How adorable! Where did you get the pattern and fabric for that dress? I want to make them for my girls!
I LOVE that swim suit! I love her little chubby body! Why don't adult bodys look good like that??? Sorry to hear that you guys were sick! I'm glad you're better now!
Yeah Keeley had a nasty cold and Kira had strep throat all Easter weekend, awesome. Cute dress by the way!
Post a Comment