This was another gorgeous day! We were surrounded by many family and friends who have supported us throughout the years! Casey gave an amazing blessing and through the power of the priesthood gave Olivia some great promises. He is an amazing father she is so lucky!
We all gathered at the house after the full three hours of church (HA HA!!!) for cereal! NOT! It was a great time to chit chat with everyone and eat some grub.
10 comments:
Wow what a whirlwind! Such and awesome weekend! The pictures turned out beautiful! Everything was perfect... so happy for you guys! YAY!
Congrats on a fabulous week. So sorry I couldn't come, I was in Oregon. Your little family is so cute and I am so jealous at how photogenic you all are. Thanks for updating those of us who weren't able to come. Kim
Congratulations Amy! You have such a beautiful little family. I am so happy for you.
I really enjoyed looking at all our your posts and pictures. It looks like it was several beautiful wonderful days. I am so sorry that we were unable to make it. The sickness here keeps going on, now Kelbi has double ear infections and the croup. Anyway, you are a beautiful family and we couldn't be more happy for you! We love you guys and hopefully you can forgive us.
Congratulations on everything! She's a lucky little girl!
Hey sinner-if that's true how'd you go to the temple with the fam:) Her swimsuits adorable, and I feel the 12 yr old boy comment. Girl's now day seem so muc hmore valuptuous. So first of all congrats on the big week. You guys well deserve this and little Olivia deserves you, FOREVER now. Her dress you made is darling. You are one talented chic with great color choices. Lastly, is that wallpaper or paint on that black and white wall? I absolutely love it. Would you kind letting me know if it's a certain line. No one in Montana has a clue. Great to see how good your family is!
I'm sorry my kids kept talking during Olivia's blessing! When Aiden started talking, I was so sorry that we had sat behind you. I hope you could hear over his "Mom... Mom!! MMMMMOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!" My apologies! :)
It was a PERFECT, PERFECT weekend! We love you guys so much! You deserve every happiness in the world. Hugs and kisses!
All the pictures are so precious! I am so excited for your little family. Olivia is such a sweetheart. And Casey did give an amazing blessing!
The cereal was delicious!
That was a great day, I was glad to be a part of it. Love you guys!
Post a Comment