March 15, 2009

Olivia Laughing!



As a mother I find myself doing things just purely to keep her entertained not knowing that she would laugh so hard! It is now her favorite thing to do!

Don't you wish you would think to at least freshen up a little bit or pick up some of the toys before filming a video? Oh well that's real life! So don't mind the ratted hair and mess!

7 comments:

Annie said...

She is adorable...

Melanie said...

She is so cute!

Keri Haynie said...

I love your family picture at the top. Her laugh is great in the video! Keri

The Kelley's said...

Olivia has got the cutest laugh! It made me laugh & brought a huge smile to my face!

Tandy said...

Chris and I laughed our guts out at that recording. We fly in the morning of the 18th so hopefully depending on the time we can make it. Sunday we should be able to come just let us know what time so we can arrange schedules if we need to.

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Amy, My kids and I gathered around to listen to Olivia laugh over and over. We love her and we don't even know her. You are a sweet mommy. I miss you.

Amy M. said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing and crying all at the same time. I love watching you with her. You are such an amazing mother, and she is such a sweetheart! Can't wait till she is my daughter-in-law.