Although we were chillin at Nana's even though she wasn't there, we had a good time. Jill and I were being lazy that day and didn't want to go anywhere SHOCKER I know so we let the kids hang out in the backyard.
Olivia is so GREAT at giving Kisses! Sometimes you get a little more than you asked for.


I have a feeling that these two are going to be great friends!!!


9 comments:
Okay- that picture of Liv and Kate needs to go on your photo blog! That's stinkin adorable!!!
She's so cute. Thanks for letting us play with her a few weekends ago- she's one lucky girl for sure!
Love baby kisses! So cute!
Hey baby O ... Aunt Jill misses you AND your gooey kisses TONS! Happy birthday in 2 days! I wish I could be there!
Love you lots!
Whoa... keep Livs away from the boys when she gets older! She is just too cute. Can't wait for the Tea Party!
Ha! She does give QUITE the kisses. Hilarious.
Amy, I know you mentioned something about Olivia having a birthday coming up soon. Thought I would lend a hand if you needed it. I was so stressed out with Avi's that I wish I had some help.
Your little girl is just too cute. Last night is a blast. It kinda makes me wish girls night was every night. never forget "You are beautiful"
Happy Birthday to your sweet baby!I love the pics your sooo talented!
I wanna chill at Nana's house!! Liv open mouth kissing Kate made me laugh out loud! That is so stink'n cute! I can't even wait to love on that baby!!!!
Post a Comment