February 4, 2009

Olivia 10 Months!

First of all I can't believe she is already 10 Months!!! Here is what she is up to....



Height: 28 3/4" 50%
Weight: 21.2 lbs 75%
Heade Circ: 45.75cm 75%

Notice she has two bandaids on her little chubby legs! She got her shots today. I have finally got the system down where I hold her until the nurse is ready to aim and fire with those needles. I hate "the look" Olivia gives me when she knows what is coming, it just kills me. She is healthy and strong. She loves roaming and not playing with her toys! I think she is bored already with just me! She is hilarious and thinks when ever she hears someone laughing she thinks they are laughing at her and she busts up!

Is 1 to early to have her start preschool?
Casey and I both seperatly one day thought to ourselves....maybe she needs a brother or sister????? And then I WOKE UP!!!




It was finally nice enough the other day to take her outside to explore with the snow! She loved it!




And guess who found her sock drawer????

8 comments:

Jill said...

Hey sugar babes! You sure look cute! I miss you tons and tons! Tell mommy and daddy that you want to come and visit Aunt Jill right now! I really need some Liv kisses!

Happy 10 months and I'll see you soon!

Hugs and kisses!

nancy said...

So I have been thinking this little lady is going to be one soon. Now I can go to the girl side of the gap and get her something cute!!! (not that she is in need of cute cloths)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh my stinkin' cuteness!

Unknown said...

She is sooooo precious! Love her fat cheeks!

Christine said...

Your birthday sounds like so much fun. I can't believe how creative Casey is!
It was so fun to meet you for lunch today. We definately need to do it again!

Christine said...

PS, sorry for all the posts! You are way too hard on yourself. You are so talented. We are always our own worst critics!

Brenda said...

She is yummy!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Oh, I could just eat her up! We'll have to invite you over and she and CJ can have a destroying party!