Every morning I AM STARVING and I try to tell myself to eat healthy but.... I don't know what you all have for breakfast but here was my breakfast one morning.......
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
4 comments:
How the heck do you stay so dang skinny??
LUCKY!
I am with you. If I am going to have a muffin I want it to be the big chocolate kind from Costco.
They both look amazing! I wish I lived closer and could jont over and share one with you every morning!
Miss you tons and love you more!
Your sis
So what are you saying? These aren't healthy options???
I start my day with a Diet Coke every single day. And if it washes down something yummy like either of those options- it's bliss.
Post a Comment