December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards!

OK, So I am officially losing it!!! (First step is admitting it right?) Not only am I staying up till 1:00 to do Christmas cards that no one cares about but I couldn't decide on what to do so what do I do....I do 5 different kinds but I am only showing 3.

I am almost ready to send out a “post it note” I’m so tired of thinking about this. I am sending them out this week so if you would like one just leave me your address. Don't be shy!
















\

17 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh my gosh! I love them! The last one is my favorite...those pics of Olivia holding the letters are too cute for words!

CaraDee said...

Olivia in the chair is SO CUTE!!!

nancy said...

Can we just have one of each??? I just want to kiss her little face I love her so dang much!!!!

emily said...

So cute! I love them all, but especially her holding the "JOY" and her little face is in the center of the "o". What a cutie!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

I love them all! Any of them are great! 326 s 460 e american fork ut 84003.

Sandi said...

Hi Amy-
This is Jills friend Sandi... Yes I do look at your darling blog all the time and see your sweet new little girl. Hope you dont mind. She is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Robyn said...

They are all so cute! But the last one, Im dying over!

Makenzie said...

Dang your family is cute and I definitely want a Christmas Card! My address is 865 N 160 W#48 Provo, Utah 84604. Thanks!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I think the last one is my favorite... but all 3 are ADORABLE! Olivia is seriously so cute.

Coatsy's said...

ADORABLE!!!! Thats all I have to say.... I would love one of your cards....
5194 W. Butterfield Peak Circle
Riverton, Utah 84096

Sally said...

I like the middle one.

Sommer said...

You are SO talented! I don't think I would be able to make a decision either... but the last one is SO stinkin cute I could just die! You are a beautiful family!

Nedra said...

There is no way to choose a favorite. All three please! 20345 SW York Street Aloha, OR 97006
I can't wait to meet her...Love you all. Merry Christmas!

Christine said...

You are so creative. They are all so cute!

Summer said...

The last one is my fav too. Olivia is such a beautiful baby... she weighs more that Naomi too. Not a big surprise. Merry Christmas.

Kara said...

we'd love one, as well!

735 Washington
Pocatello, ID 83201

Jessa said...

That last one is so cute! Too bad I'm a little late to get one! We will get to your house soon to help with the wireless now that the holidays are almost over!