December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008




So I am way behind on my posts and I only have a few minutes but I wanted to share a couple of memories from this years Christmas! First of all we spent a couple days before Christmas with Casey's family. Which was fun to spend time with him and his brothers and mom. His brother's family is moving to Washington D.C. so it was a little bitter sweet to see them but know that it will be a while before we see them again. Just another reason I guess for us to plan a trip this summer to New York so we will have to swing by D.C!!!

We went to a birthday party for Kelbi and had lots of fun with everyone.
We made gingerbread houses, after a two and half hour drive to Chris and Tandy's house.
We made cookies on Christmas Eve with Grandma
Ate Nan's meatballs!!!

We wanted to spend Christmas eve at our house with Liv. Needless to say she was more interested in the paper than the gift. I will post pictures later of Christmas day. We then went to my mom's house for Christmas night and got snowed in until the next day. We then went to celebrate CJ's First Birthday!!! All in all it was a great Christmas and I can't believe it is over already. On to the next adventures of both Casey and I birthday, along with the New Years celebrations!!

Ok these balls were meant for the little girls but just ask the adults we had more fun with them!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to both of you.

Tina said...

Busy Busy Busy but a lot of fun inbetween. Sounds like you had a great Christmas Hopw you have a Happy New Year as well. Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

happy, happy birthday!
so glad your christmas was merry and bright.
that olivia sure is merry and bright just all by herself.
love you..

Amy M. said...

What darling pcitures of the cookies. Such cute ideas.