November 30, 2008

"Liv's" Hair

I find it funny and great that all I post about is Liv nowadays!!! I really do have so many rambling and ridiculous thoughts that come to mind throughout the day, and I think "oh I should post about this". And I promise those random yet true thoughts I will post about so stay tuned.

In the meantime we are all taking a vote to see if Olivia's hair will be curly (cross your fingers) or if she will lose the adorable curl it has.


7 comments:

Robyn said...

Well the hairstylist in me says curly, but then they get a little older and it falls out, but no fear cuz then they hit that special time called puberty and yea it's back! I so miss my little Addie having hair like that, she had a little fro, I loved it! Your little gal is so adorable, I cant get over it! And ps her room is heaven, I need you to come and paint for me!

Brenda said...

I'll say it again, she's the most beautiful thing in the world, aside from my own daughter that is. What kind of mother would I be if I dissed my own child like that? I hope the curls stay, I love them!

TheShippenFamily said...

I hope the curls stay they are so cute! But she will be gorgous either way!

Ashlee said...

I second Robyn, that the stylist in me says it will stay. Ava's used to be super curly and now it's just wavy- but it's still better than bone straight! She's seriously the most adorable thing EVER and I wish I could love on her! Kiss her for us!

Tandy said...

I think it will stay curly! She really is so cute!

Tandy said...

I think it will stay curly! She really is so cute!

Paul/Heather said...

My face hurts from smiling everytime I read your blog. I miss the Eagles Gate ward!