1. The first thing I do in the morning is look out the blinds, don't ask me why?
2. I wish I could try out for the show "So you think you can Dance".
3. I love pickles.
4. I always have an empty 32 oz Diet Coke cup in my car it seems. And I'm not to embarrassed to ask the man at the McDonalds drive thru, as he's handing me my new refreshing coke, to throw away my old one. (I get a couple dirty looks). Some may call it an addiction, I like to call it a hobby.
5. I shave my arms.
6. Call it creepy but I love to look in peoples houses when they leave their blinds open. Don't mock me I know a little part of you does too!!!
7. I am becoming better at not saying horrible things to crazy drivers since I have little ears with me now!
I tag...... Annie Thomas, Natalie Cowans, Sally Anderson, Jamee Berg
1 comment:
I totally look in peoples blinds. There use to be a guy in our neighborhood that would bring random girls over all the time for action and leave the blinds open. A
Post a Comment