October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!


We took Olivia to the Pumpkin Patch
(or Albertson's truth be told, since we figured she wouldn't know the difference).




7 comments:

Jill said...

Olivia ... just wanted to say "HAPPY 1ST HALLOWEEN!" I love you lots and lots and can't wait for you to come and visit me soon. You are too cute!

Hugs and kisses ... Aunt Jill

Annie said...

We will have to get together and let the kids play. Garrett is six months old too! Olivia is beautiful... I am so happy for you guys!

Kristin said...

i would have paid good money to see you two proppin olivia on top of the pumpkins in front of the albertsons...so funny!

Ashlee said...

You are ONE SMART MAMA! Enjoy cheating on that stuff while you can. :) I think she gets cuter every picture!

Jamielyn said...

Amy she is gorgeous! We are so happy for you guys! Tell Casey congrats on graduating too! It is amazing how all of the negative just disappears once you get a baby here! Kids are absolutely amazing and every stage is so fun and different...enjoy them all!

CaraDee said...

I was so happy to meet her the other day. She is so beautiful and so happy.

The Nelson's said...

Hey Casey and Amy,
I found a link to your blog from Jared and Keri's which I found from Brenda and Brian's. I just thought I'd see what you were up to. It seems like just yesterday you guys moved into our pilgrims landing ward. Congrats on your sweet little girl. Honestly she looks a lot like Casey. We now have 3 kids. Our oldest is adopted and we wouldn't change a thing about it. He fits perfectly into our family. He just turned 7 and our daughter is almost 3 and other son is 16 months. Take care and hopefully when/if you decide to adopt again you won't have to wait so long.
JaNean Bezzant Nelson