October 26, 2008

Hubby Tag!





Rules: Each person has to answer questions about their sweetheart. At the end of your post tag 4 people, post their names and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment about the tag.
What is your husbands name? Casey Hendry Twitty
How long have you been married? 9 YEARS!! HOLY MOLY, can you believe it. The big 10 is next August and we're already planning our big trip to Vernal to celebrate.
How long did you date? About 6 months before we were married.
How old is he? 31 years young!
Who eats sweets? Anyone who knows Casey knows that he's not a really big junk food eater, I wish he would join be every now and then so I wouldn't always have the be the "FAT FRIEND" between us.
Who said I love you first? Casey did when we were in Vegas of all places!!
Who is taller? Casey unless I have heels on then we're equal.
Who can sing best? Let's be honest... neither one of us. Even though I love to sing really annoying songs in the house thinking that I am Mariah Carey.
Who is smarter? Need we really ask??? Casey duh. Although Casey always tells me that I am really smart when it comes to common sense, does that count?
Who does the laundry? We do this as a team, I throw it in the washer and Casey usually ends up folding it after it's been in the basket clean for a day! Don't tell my mom she'd be so disappointed
Who pays the bills? That would be me, I don't think Casey knows our checking account numbers.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Define "right side" does this mean, when in bed or looking at the bed????
Who mows the lawn? Funny you ask because when we built our house we both thought I would be the yard guru oh no no no my friends Casey loves it. Although I mow the lawn, that's all I'm "allowed" to touch!!!
Who cooks dinner? We trade off, but Casey is amazing at reading my hints of not wanting to cook.
Who drives? Casey always does, I feel completely awkward when I do
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Casey definitely, he's more humble.
Who kissed who first? Casey FINALLY kissed me after about 3 weeks of dating, I know surprise #1 - Casey probably never waiting that long to kiss a girl (now he says he did it because he knew I was "the one" (butt kissing if you ask me))!
Who asked who out first? This totally depends on who you ask. I dropped a lot of hints, but the actual words "will you go out with me" came from Casey first.
Who wears the pants? I admit it I probably do, but I'm trying to get better

I tag: Sally Anderson. Brittany Atkinson, Amy Morby, Jess Brough

No comments: