October 20, 2008

Baby Shower!

My sweet friends threw Olivia a shower this weekend. They are the greatest friends I could ask for. We had a great time eating, laughing, and just seeing each other since it had been a while. You know you have wonderful friends when you haven’t seen each other in a while and yet you can still pick things up it seems right were you left them and you feel completely comfortable. I love you guys and thanks again for being so supportive and loving Olivia!! Go Phatties!!!






4 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Uh.... I didn't realize it was YOUR baby shower the other day when we were on the phone. DUH! I'm an idiot! Olivia is really such a doll. How fun!

emily said...

YAY! It was so fun to finally meet Olivia. She is beautiful!!

Tina said...

I'll have to get Emily to come down to visit with me so I can meet your new little cute addition to the family. I love all the blog updates thanks for inviting me and letting me share a little of your life.

AmyL. said...

Hey Casey and Amy! This is Nick's wife. I just found your blog... I'm so happy for you guys! Your baby girl is adorable!