Well it’s been 9 years since Casey and I got married!!! We went back to the location of our reception (Thanksgiving Point) and how things have changed. It is and was absolutely gorgeous (thanks mom and dad). Casey is an amazing husband and best friend. I am lucky to have him in my life; he keeps me entertained and keeps me on my toes. We are so lucky and are blessed in our lives. I’m not going to post some juicy love notes, that aren’t my style, but he knows that I love him. We have fun doing whatever and whenever. He knows when I’ve had a bad day to just give me 5 minutes and then I’ll be laughing again. We’ve been through our hard times and continue to take it day by day but we’re there for each other and that’s all that matters. I love you Casey and am so glad we met when I was 12 years old and you married me when I was 14 kidding of course but that is how old I look when I look at our pictures.
August 12, 2008
9 Year Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I thought for sure you wouldn't make it past the 7 year itch. JK
I totally remember coming to you guys wedding and I thought it was so gorgeous! Happy Anniversary your an adorable couple, Casey did well for himself!:)
Holy Guacamole!!! You guys DO look like you are 14 in that picture! Too cute! Happy anniversary! You guys are awesome!
Gosh, I remember it so well! It was an AMAZING wedding- you guys are the cutest couple and we wish you the very best. Here's to 90 more great years. :) Love ya!
Congrats, wow 9 years! I can't believe I met you right after you got married and it's already been 9 years, time flies!
Happy Anniversary! What cute pics of you guys. I love the wedding picture. Crazy how time flies!
check out your wedding dress! wow! spectacular! stunning! i have two now.. i sport them here and there... it's kind of fun to sit around in my old wedding dresses, hey it's cool!
Post a Comment