June 12, 2008

Kids!!

This last weekend my sis was in town with her two kids,and we wanted to have a little fun. She entrusted me with their beautiful faces to work with. They were hilarious to shoot. Kate is such a ham, she was telling me which poses would look good, and she was right!! I love you guys thanks for letting me torture you for a couple hours.

3 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

I love the pictures on the black bench! They are so cute!

nancy said...

Amy, again you do such a great job. Still want you to take some pics of Zack. I will talk to you aboutit this weekend. Get ready to run!

Greg and Sarah said...

Amy and Casey,
Greg Bilbao here from the 10th ward. I woke up thinking about you guys this morning. My boss is adopting as well. He just found an agency that worked really well for him and it was really fast. It is LDS owned as well. Let me know if you want more info. gregcbilbao@hotmail.com