November 2, 2007

November AHHH!!!

I am not ready for the cold at all. But thankfully it has been nice weather we just pray that it continues to be nice so we can get our landscaping in before the snow! This is the latest pictures of our home. Yea!! We love our cabinets, they turned out perfectly. And here is Casey's Halloween costume, if you can't tell he was a "Lego". Cut me some slack I was spray painting at 11:30 at night. Gotta love a creative hubby who doesn't care besides getting a good laugh!!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Creative costume! I would really love to have some cold weather down here in Texas. Your house looks awesome! It looks like you'll be ready to move in soon. All you need are a couple counter tops. :)

Behunin Family said...

Your house looks AWESOME! I love the cupobards- so cute!
Good job on the lego costume. I've seen it in a baby size, but making it an adult costume is impressive! Way to go! :)

Christine said...

How are you doing?!?!?! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! How did you find it?? Your house is DARLING! I LOVE it! How exciting. When is supposed to be done? I have been able to stay a little up to date with what you guys are doing through my brother Jason. I'm so glad you found my blog!

Kim said...

The house is SO amazing! I can't wait to see it all done- nice job on Casey's costume too! Miss you both!

emily said...

HELLO! I found you off Kristin's website and come to find out I am already on your links!! WAHOO!Your house looks awesome. When do you all think it will be completed? We need to get together. It's been way too long.
Em
PS Cute Blog