Well we had the privilege of attending the beautiful and adventurous city of VIVA LAS VEGAS! We as sick as it is love Vegas, but for only about two days and then my lungs can't handle it anymore. 

We also had a great time at Wasatch when we rented these lovely scooters. Casey still seems to think that we are going to buy one to save money on gas! HA I don't think so, like my wise brother once told me their fun to ride until your friends see you on one!

We also had a great time at Wasatch when we rented these lovely scooters. Casey still seems to think that we are going to buy one to save money on gas! HA I don't think so, like my wise brother once told me their fun to ride until your friends see you on one!
This is the latest pic of our house. I will upload another one when they paint the front door and stain everything. I can't wait we are starting our landscaping this week and our cabinets will be here a week from tomorrow. I know how sad, I am excited about cabinets.
2 comments:
Am and Cas:
Let me be the first to say ... YEAH! You're blogging! I love all the pictures and I can't wait until we come up for Thanksgiving and can see your house!
You guys are the cutest and we love you beyond measure!
Miss you tons!
Your sis
Amy,
O.K. I am so excited that you have a blog. Now I can add you to my "peanut gallery". For starters, you guys are the cutest couple ever! Second, I love your house! Jill told me that it was amazing, and she was right. You have done so good! Next time you come down, lets do a girls night! Love ya, amy
Post a Comment